3/25/2013

Little Pete's


We had only dessert here and it was not ver good, but I have good memories of this place because of the service. We came here close to midnight because there just wasn't another dessert option that was open in the area. The strawberry shortcake tasted many days old, but we had a good time chatting with our waitress, watching the locals, and enjoying the time-warp of its decor. If you like talking to strangers, people watching, and dives, then this place is for you. Even though I fit the above description, once was enough for me. I would never pay what they are asking for their savory dishes, and for late night desserts, I'll take a drive and pay extra at Darling's Diner.


Click below for Little Pete's address & phone information:

Little Pete's on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment