6/16/2013

Boro Bean


This cafe makes me wish I lived in Hopewell, as my husband and I are accustomed to having coffee and good bread to start our day. Unlike most casual cafes, the coffee is served in mugs and food on plates. Every table has unique wood with lots of personality, so good luck choosing a place to sit! You can sit inside which is perfectly cool, or outside where the breeze is nice. You can have a quick bite or a hearty meal. But the real star is the coffee.

Among four of us, we tried a breakfast panini, a turkey wrap with potato salad, a muffin, and three different types of coffee. I had the Joker Poker, a Sumatran and Guatemalan blend with low acidity. It was perfection.

Next time, we will bring our laptops and enjoy the wifi, too!


Click below for Boro Bean's address & phone information:

Boro Bean on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment