12/28/2011

Zenobia


I'm no hookah expert, so it was pretty much "Hookah for you, dessert for me."  I did give it the good old college try, and it just wasn't for me.  The way I understand it, hookah is supposed to be smooth, and there's nothing smooth about a woman with a hacking cough at your table.

Good thing there was much more to Zenobia than just the hookah.  The menu had many savory selections I'd have tried if I didn't just have a big dinner.  If you want just a drink, they have staple hot and cold drinks.  No alcohol though.  And that's still not what I appreciated most about this place-- it was the extensive book selection they have to peruse and to purchase.

Also, it doesn't hurt that it's right off the shopping mecca in Georgetown.


Zenobia Lounge: MultiCultural Cafe & Bookshop on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment