9/21/2011

A&G Italian Fine Foods



I cannot believe these photos were buried and hidden in my photo archives.  But good thing I found them so I can share with you the beauty of A&G.  I don't even know when these photos were taken, but I'm guessing it was around the time they first opened because it was pretty empty when we went.

What I can say is that the food tastes as good as it looks in these photos, if not better.  The bread pictured above was complimentary and started us off on the right foot.  My son and husband had paninis, and I had this lovely bowl of orecchiete.

The deli side is just delightful.  Revisiting these photos makes me want to go back and see what else the other side of A&G has to offer.  Until then...


A&G Italian Fine Foods on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment