8/21/2011

Sanford's


I nearly forgot that I'd been to Sanford's before when my friend invited me there for brunch this weekend.  I had actually gone to Sanford's with this same friend, as it was the only spot to go for good eats well past midnight.  But see, this is what I get for not posting about it back then.  Out of sight, out of mind.

Anyway, today I had their prix fixe brunch special for $14, which included an alcoholic beverage (with 1 free refill), a hot beverage, and choice of entree.  I had a bellini and gave the second glass to the my friend's husband.  The crab cakes benedict looked better on the menu and before I took a bite.  My daughter had the peanut butter banana pancakes which doubled as my dessert.  My friend also shared a bit of her chocolate chip cookie a la mode, which was divine.

P.S. Their bread basket had a good selection of breads, and the photo on right is the one I didn't post last year!  That burger was much better than the crab cakes.  Good thing I had a taste of it, otherwise I wouldn't go back!

Sanford's Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment