7/29/2011

Philippine Bread House


Those who know me, know that I will always root for my people.  Whether it's the dancers on So You Think You Can Dance, or even those megastars of mixed Filipino heritage, they have instant cheerleaders in me.  Surprisingly enough, as proud as I am, I have not made the sufficient rounds nor pilgrimages to all the Filipino establishments that the tri-state area has to offer.  Philippine Bread House is one such place.  I'm sure I had been here as a young 'un many eons ago, but that was in the pre-blog era which doesn't count.

So now as an adult, I have returned with daughter, godson, and friend in tow.  We were en route to Red Ribbon when I saw Philippine Bread House, and decided to make an abrupt stop.  It was one of the hottest days ever, so having a parking lot for customers was a godsend.  However, that was the only godsend of the trip.


Sigh. You know where I am going with this.

Word to the wise: If you are a die-hard pinoy who wants to continue patronizing this place, go like you are in Manila, and BYO napkins.


 Philippine Bread House Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment