7/28/2011

Buzzy's



My husband and daughter picked me up for lunch, and we narrowed it down to American food because I didn't want Chinese and my husband didn't want Italian.  I was happy enough to find mussels, after grieving the loss of Belgo from days of old.  To reminisce, I had some of my daughter's fries with cole slaw as a substitute for mayonnaise.  My husband ordered a steak & fries sandwich that was so lame, its picture didn't even make the cut for the blog.

The nautical decor was charming, with lots of things on the walls and even the ceilings!  But it was a bit run down and service was super slow.  Everyone else who sat after us was served before us, so go figure.  However, if ever I am in the mood for mussels on the cheap, I know where to go.

Buzzy's on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment