11/12/2010

Brewster's Pub

I abhor Chuck E. Cheese and am thankful that Brewster's Pub exists.  Sure, the bar and pool tables are not exactly kid-friendly, but once you're finished eating, you can go bowling.  I love that there are different specials every day ($1 Pabst daily and BOGO burgers on Tuesdays) and for different events (25-cent wings on football days) and the menu is creative enough to please anyone, young or old.  My suggestion for anyone going in a group is to try the 30 wings for $16.99 in different flavor combos... my husband's favorite is the chipotle and their "insane" is pretty insane.  Just avoid the pizza, which tastes worse than the frozen kinds.  (Pictured above are our 30 wings, generous portion of chili & cheese nachos, and a beautiful bleu cheese burger with fries.)

I also give their servers A+++ ... I've gone there on different occasions and gotten different servers, and they each have great personalities that make you want to come back.

P.S.  I take credit for suggesting this place to urbanspoon!

*
Brewster's Pub on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment